City of London, London
£500.00 - £550.00 per day
seit 5 Monaten
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer - Asset Management - Financial Services - Contract - Inside IR35
An established Asset Management company is looking for a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer to join their Dynamics CRM specialist team within the City of London to help with a greenfield implementation. This project will be to build out their client service functionality, whilst integrating with other third-party systems.
- 5 years experience developing and delivering Dynamics solutions
- Developed custom work-flows and plugins
- Developed solutions with the Power Apps Component Framework
- Financial Services experience (beneficial)
- Experience of Agile methodology principles
This is an opportunity to work within an expanding IT development team that is using the latest cutting-edge technology to expand it's reach across Europe through various projects.
How to apply:
If you feel like this is an exciting opportunity for you, please send your latest CV highlighting your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org and if suitable, you will receive a call within 48 hours to discuss the opportunity in further detail.