seit 5 Monaten
**MEDIOR MENDIX CONSULTANT - CONSULTANCY - LOW CODE - UTRECHT - FLUENT DUTCH NEEDED**
Check this out, Medior Mendix developer. You get a job with content. Work that matters, such as:
- rapid development of smart, innovative custom applications with which we give our customers an advantage over their competitors.
- thinking along with the customer and analyzing what is needed: you see opportunities and possibilities.
What does this look like in concrete terms?
Within a team of Mendix specialists, including a Mendix MVP, you work closely together on various projects at various customers. A good example is the development of a solution that ensures that the garbage trucks receive maintenance on time, or an application in which you can see exactly what you need to clean in which train. In short, together you realize renewed business applications that make things easier for our customers and organize their activities more efficiently. You know that the very best applications are made with Mendix and show it. You not only work at the office in Utrecht, you also visit your clients. In conversations you immediately understand what the customer wants and needs. You analyze, design, model and realize smart technological solutions. Opportunities to further improve business processes should not be ignored. That is how you make the difference.
Our client makes custom applications with Mendix, which increases the effectiveness of organizations. Mendix guarantees flexibility, speed and stability, with the robustness of a standard solution. Thanks to the model-driven platform, applications are modeled visually instead of programmed in code. The profit? Realizing functional applications in a short period of time because IT and business work closely together.
They are an organization with more than 25 different companies in 1 ecosystem. With more than 1,750 colleagues, we improve our customers' critical business processes with technological solutions. We work together when possible and have the right people at the table at the right time. Experts in their field, who complement each other, keep each other sharp and view challenges from different perspectives. That's where our strength lies. Courage and entrepreneurship help us in this. We achieve the best result with the occasional firework display. That is our approach. Yours too? Then as a Mendix developer you are at the right place.
WE STILL MISS YOU
You can be recognized by your Mendix knowledge and unstoppable interest in team sports. Do people think you are a thinker? Or a doer? May be both because there must be a difference. For this position you are mainly investigative and innovative. There are plenty of others already, so stay yourself. That is all we ask. However, as a Medior Mendix developer you of course understand things, including:
- IT software, architecture, system integration and UX.
- some knowledge of .NET, Java or other programming language is a bonus
- IoT, RPA, Process Mining, BI, Big Data and AI
- For this position you have at least a HBO diploma in Technical or Business Informatics or a technical study with IT interfaces. Furthermore you have;
- 2 to 4 years of experience in information technology, of which at least 2 years as a Mendix consultant, developer or engineer or a comparable low code platform.
- a certificate for Mendix Rapid and Mendix Advanced.
APPRECIATION FOR YOUR WORK
In this role you will receive a contract for 32-40 hours per week. Because we trust that you will excel as a medior Mendix developer, we offer a contract for an indefinite period with on top (based on a full-time employment contract):
- a salary that matches your knowledge and experience.
- a lease car, telephone and laptop.
- a bonus scheme is part of the deal.
- many opportunities to develop knowledge through courses, training and education.
- flexible working hours and working from home options.
- monthly extensive drinks with band or DJ in our cloud bar on the 22nd floor.
- weekly in our cloud bar a moment to socialize with IT colleagues from the ecosystem and your own business.
- opportunities to exercise with colleagues.
- daily fresh organic lunch.
- a dart board, football and table tennis tables to relax in between work.