£600.00 - £750.00 per day
seit 12 Monaten
6 Month initial
**SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER** **RE-BRANDING** **MARKETING** **EUROPE TRAVEL** **CONTRACT**
Looking for a Senior Project Manager with extensive and recent experience of managing marketing and re-branding type projects end to end as part of an acquisition. Please Note: This role will require travel to offices in Europe as and when needed.
Details of the contract:
Role: Senior Project Manager
Day rate: £600 - £750 per day
Contract: 6 months initial (opportunity to go permanent thereafter)
Location: This role will involve travel to offices in UK, Netherlands, Belgium, and France as and when required
Start date: September 2020
Manage the design, build and implementation of a new group brand within the company. The first 6 months of this position will be a contract role working on audit / investory of all current countries, workshop on new brand approach and values, roll out of new collateral, websites, logo, signage and corporate identity manual whilst working with an outside agency. Following the 6 months, there will be an opportunity to go permanent thereafter.
- An experienced Project Manager / Marketing Manager
- Must have led similar corporate marketing branding/rebranding type projects end to end
- Understand Project methodology such as Agile/Waterfall
- Have worked in a small - medium sized firms
- Strong communication skills across all levels of the business up to C-Level execs
- Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) experience is nice to have
- Be able to travel to offices in UK, Netherlands, Belgium and France as and when needed.
- Available to start in September
If this is you, please apply as soon as possible or send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a fast track review and if suitable, I will be in touch within 48 hours.