£75000 - £95000 per annum + healthcare, pension
seit 11 Tagen
Do you have solid experience in leading major IT projects and do you want to provide the most socially critical and cutting-edge IT solutions in London? The position is an exciting opportunity for you who want to be challenged in a role that requires IT professional skills combined with experience within the management of complex IT projects and skilled employees.
The same role is also available in the Netherlands (fluent Dutch speakers only) click here for more details.
You wll be given the responsibility of managing projects and teams safely. you wll require strong IT professional skills. This means that as a manager you will both be responsible for your team and are generally responsible for the quality and progress of your delivery.
You will in the role of Manager deal with a multitude of different technologies. They deliver on all market-wide technologies including .Net, C#, Java, Salesforce, Sharepoint, Dynamics CRM, Sitecore, ReactJS, Angular, Docker, Azure, Azure DevOps, Octopus, Oracle, Episerver, and others. Examples of your tasks include:
- Management of IT projects - usually based on agile development methods
- Participation and input to steering group meetings with internal and the customer's management representatives
- Advice to the customer in relation to the delivery
- Management of offshore teams
- Development talks with mentees
You have several years of experience in the IT industry and come with a master's degree, preferably within Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or the like. It is important that you have a solid commercial understanding, are an ambitious and confidence-building leader, and that you possess a high level of professionalism and integrity.
In addition, we imagine that you have:
- Significant IT professional skills
- Expert within Project Management
- 4-6 years of experience in managing major IT projects
- Experience with agile development methods
- Held a Senior Project Manager position leading large projects
- Strong delivery experience in of digital/web/cloud/mobile projects
- Keeps up to date with the latest software development methodologies to support own self-development
- Experience of working in a professional services / consultancy setting
- Knowledge of programming languages such as .net and C# amongst other languages
Please get in touch if interested emailing your CV to email@example.com