City of London, London
seit 23 Tagen
- Managing projects and teams safely.
- Manage larger projects from start to finish with a high degree of certainty and quality.
- Writing proposals and conducting sales meetings.
- Lead and interface with Customer's on the delivery of application development engagements.
- Produce and review progress reporting and key inputs and outputs from multi country delivery teams.
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree Significant IT professional skills.
- 4-6 years of experience in managing major IT projects.
- Strong Software Development background.
- Experience with agile development methods.
- Strong delivery experience in end to end system implementation.
- Keeps up to date with the latest software development methodologies to support own self-development.
- Effective and confident communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail.
- Substantial understanding of implementation methods from analysis to release.
- Collaborative approach to problem solving and task management.