£900 - £1000 per day
etwa 2 Jahre
Programme Lead - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) - Education Industry - Up to £1000 a day - 8 months initial - London (with travel)
Currently supporting a client in the Education & Learning industry who are undergoing a large-scale Merger & Acquisition of another company. The role of Programme Lead will be to coordinate the acquisition of an additional company and to manage all aspects of the programme including the consolidation of all company assets, Leasing, Tender Offer, and Management Acquisition.
You must have previous experience leading a Merger & Acquisition programme of a similar scale. The ideal candidate will be highly experienced in the M&A field and will have flexibility with travelling overseas.
- Previous Mergers & Acquisitions experience
- Experience as Programme Lead/Director managing an acquisition of an additional business
- Very strong Finance experience
- Flexibility with travelling
- Experience with consolidating company assets, Leasing, Tender Offer and Management Acquisition.
Please get in touch with Ed Richardson on 0203 405 3523 or email email@example.com