€90000 - €120000 per annum
seit 13 Tagen
For one of our clients in the Energy & Utilities sector we are currently looking for an experienced Lead Enterprise Architect (m/f/d).
The role will focus around the implementation of a solution architecture across a group of specific business applications or technologies. It will also include the oversight of software development vendors as well as outsourced developers in specific projects.
- Design and influence the implementation of a solutions architecture across a group of specific business applications or technologies
- Develop the enterprise landscape architecture for a broader scope of products, working closely with internal business leaders and internal Software Solution Designers or external / outsourced developers that manage and design architecture for a single product
- Propose and estimate the financial impact of solution architecture alternatives
- Ensure guiding principles, best practices and development standards are followed
- Manage application portfolio of the whole landscape (software assets)
- Oversee software development vendors / outsourced developers (Software Engineers) in specific projects
- Strong collaboration with solution architect
- Able to lead and guide co-workers
- Completed degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent field
- 10+ years work experience with a minimum of 3 years as a enterprise or solution architect in IT
- Hands on experience in software development
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments
- Knowledge of all components of an enterprise technical architecture
- Excellent understanding of application development methodologies and infrastructure
- Good understanding of strategic and new and emerging technology trends, and the practical and pragmatic application of existing, new and emerging technologies
- Understanding of agile methods and capability of supporting agile service / product teams by providing a guidance on opportunities, impact and risks, taking account of technical and architectural debt
- Ability to oversee software development vendors / outsourced developers (Software Engineers) in specific projects
- Experience in the energy sector would be hugely beneficial, however not required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
For consideration please send your application documents, salary expectations and earliest start to email@example.com or call +49 89 2109 3908 for more information.