£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
seit 9 Monaten
Project Manager - Manufacturing
To manage a complex manufacturing project for one of our clients key customers, covering all commercial and technical aspects. This is a customer-facing role with strong project management skills required to coordinate internal resources to ensure that all aspects of the projects are managed efficiently and to time. You will be the main point of contact and manage the customer and all the projects for this customer. This role will report directly to CEO and is a huge opportuntiy for anyone with good account and project management skills to learn more and continue a successful career in a booming market.
- Project manage both internal resources and work programme covering all operational aspects:
- Order processing, Planning, Supply Chain and Fulfilment. OTIF. NPI.
- Process, Quality and Continuous Improvement
- Efficiency and cost savings.
- Establish a long-term operational plan in line with the vision and expectations of our main client and our CEO and other Directors.
- Manage product change and new product introductions, helping to define project scope and objectives, commercial implications and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Develop detailed project plans to track progress, reporting/escalating to management as required.
- Apply sensible approach to risk management when developing plans and reporting internally.
- Establish in-house procedures with suitable internal KPIs for the project in agreement with the Head of Operations to align with the customer's supplier expectations.
- Manage the relationship with the customer, being the primary point of contact for all day-to-day activity.
- Monitor and measure all supplier KPIs agreed with the customer to ensure performance is in line with customer's expectations.
- Attend Supplier Relationship Meetings, present supplier performance data and drive company agenda.
- Manage and resolve customer service issues as they arise.
- Have an in-depth understanding of all aspects of the commercial relationship with the customer, identify commercial issues as they arise and ensure they are discussed with CEO. This would include any business development opportunities.
- Proven project management experience is essential.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Commercially astute with strong negotiation skills.
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Expert in the use of both presentational software packages including project management tools.
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to grasp technical concepts of the manufacturing process sufficiently to permit effective project management.
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to motivate staff as and when appropriate
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High level of numeracy and literacy skills with an eye for detail and accuracy.
- Ability to prioritise, work under pressure, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work on own initiative, whilst also being a team player.