Up to £35000.00 per annum
mehr als 1 Jahr
Junior DevOps Engineer - Information Technology, Insurance - London -£30-35,000pa
Our client is looking for an individual with 1+ year experience working within a Devops function. This is an exciting role for an individual who wants to progress their career in a growing Devops team!
This role is responsible for delivering and supporting Azure environment. Our client is undergoing a major programme of technology transformation, modernising its entire IT estate by migrating to Azure and moving into a Product/DevOps model.
Our client is a speciality insurer that are market leaders within the insurance sector.
Planning and executing on strategic database activities including on more complex issues:
- Develop tools and processed that drive and improve customer experience.
- Produce design documentation Cloud solutions and for services being migrated to Azure.
- Development of Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery Processes, Terraform, Chef and Azure DevOps processes aligned to best practice.
- Development of infrastructure as code, build pipelines and testable secure infrastructure for migrating applications to the cloud.
- Providing in depth technical documentation and peer reviews for DevOps engineers
- Build and innovate to replace manual processes with automation.
- Collaborate and build tools that enable teams to operate safely at high speed and wide scale.
- Provide guidance to the wider DevOps and Development teams.
- Develop appropriate metrics to demonstrate performance and operational efficiency.
- Resolve problems at their root with simple and repeatable solutions.
· Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve Azure related issues independently.
· Familiarity with containers such as Docker and Kubernetes.
· An understanding of static and dynamic security testing tools good understanding of security and systems best practices.
· Experience with programming and scripting languages such as Python, Ruby or PowerShell.
· CI tools such as Jenkins, AzureDevops or TeamCity.
· Implementing monitoring and fail over strategies.
· Pipeline builds, release packaging and artefacts management.
· Enterprise wide agile methodologies and practices.
· Configuring management software like Chef or Puppet.
· Developing infrastructure as code using Terraform, AR and Ansible.
· A passion about Devops
· Bachelor's Degree of higher in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience.
If you believe that you are the right candidate for this role or would like more information, please do not hesitate to contact me or send over your CV.