City of London, London
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Competitive Package
seit 3 Monaten
I am looking to speak to Junior-Mid level Developer/Engineer/Programmers in London about a very exciting opportunity with a Global company who are expanding their Development Team. The perfect candidate would be a well-rounded Developer with Full Stack ability.
- Possess an excellent understanding of Object-Oriented Programming, Service Oriented Architecture and the Microsoft .NET Framework / Entity Framework
- Solid understanding of Management Information platforms, development concepts and data warehousing principles.
- Experience of middleware, data and application integration concepts.
- Good Experience of web server technology e.g. IIS.
- Solid understanding and experience of S
- Experience of software and data testing practices to produce high quality solutions.
- Experience with building and supporting scalable, database-oriented web applications.
- Have a solid grasp of design patterns and refactoring development work.
- Demonstrable experience project methodologies and software development lifecycles (waterfall, Agile etc.)
- Possess the capability to apply software development best practices and coding standards within the work environment.
- Experience of applying technical thought leadership throughout project work.
- Experience of off-the-shelf insurance applications and data contained therein. Examples include: Subscribe, Genius, ImageRight, Exact Advantage.
- Possess a good understanding of the P&C general commercial insurance or Lloyd's market business processes and practices.
- Strong customer service ethic
- Strong analytical and logical problem solving skills
- Ability to learn and understand new applications quickly
- Ability to prioritise and organise workload, handling varying priorities by setting expectations appropriately.
- Clear communicator both written and verbal
- Ability to develop and sustain relationships with internal and external customers
- Ability to apply a pragmatic and collaborative when required
- Self-starter, able to manage own workload and juggle tasks appropriately
- Proactive with suggestions for improvements; thinks laterally; receptive to new ideas
- Demonstrates ownership and responsibility
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- Certification in Microsoft development best practices a plus.
- Experience in Financial Services or Insurance