City of London, London
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
etwa 1 Jahr
- Support the business in evaluating investment and business opportunities.
- Supporting the business in delivery of its objectives and improvement in financial performance.
- Market and peer group analysis.
- Scanning the information of our peers, analysing the sales approaches and products to recommend changes required at CS.
- Understanding of development, data modelling and ETL knowledge that includes Data warehouse Data Modelling, Star and Snowflake schema.
- Strong understanding of relevant technologies (Cube Design, SQL/MDX).
- Hands on experience querying MS-SQL 2008 and above, and DB2 databases.
- Data scoping.
- Design, development, testing and deployment of Tableau Dashboards.
- Structure ambiguous business problems and recommend visualization solutions.
- Leverage advanced Tableau functionality (parameters, actions, tooltip modifications, API, etc.) to create analytical dashboards.
- Responsible for quality assurance of new reports and dashboards to ensure business needs have been met.
- Assist in the preparation of client reports as necessary subject to qualifications and relevant experience.
- Educated to degree / postgraduate level.
- Relevant technical IT qualifications or proven practical learned skills.
- 2+ years of experience with database queries and report and dashboard creation, preferably in a similar role within financial services (FCA) governance environment.
- 2+ years developing executive level and operational dashboards using tools such as Tableau, COGNOS, Business Objects or 3+ years working in a CRM delivery role.
- Demonstrated ability to take detailed requirements and convert into actionable documents.
- Strong background in all aspects of database technology.
- Relevant Wealth Management market / sector knowledge.
- Proven ability to perform under pressure and adjust plans to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Previous experience with client segmentation strategy preferred.
- Experience with client engagement and communications.
- Proven experience eliciting requirements and providing project documentation.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel (advanced).
- Experience with SQL and Relational Databases.
- Experience with Tableau (or similar tools) preferred.
- Ability to work independently in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving problems.
- Ability to work directly with internal departments towards issue resolution.
- Ability to evaluate quantitative data sets and determine 'big picture' implications required.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment required.
- Proficiency communicating research results in written, visual and verbal form required.