- Business Analyst for Alternatives Investment Debt Platform
* Understand and capture business requirements front-to-back from Investment and Portfolio Management Teams or Operations.
- Support business/Infrastructure Debt representatives and the IT Lead Business Analyst with specs documents and in functional testing
- Establish and maintain a work relationship with the vendor and follow up on defect fixes and other deliverables
- Support projects and future onboardings of additional Debt teams.
* Contribute to solution design and decision processes including adequate documentation.
* Work in international project and change environments, closely with colleagues in Investment, IT and Operations as well as external contractors and off-shore service providers.
- University degree in Computer Science/Math/Science/Engineering/Business Administration.
- Strong interest in technology and ideally previous work experience in the financial industry.
- Experience in business analysis in system implementation projects
Ideally experience in credit/debt business processes such as private credit and infrastructure debt financing
- Broad understanding of data models and SQL knowledge.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, very international and culturally sensitive environment.