etwa 2 Monate
Java Developer - Essen
Are you a Java enthusiast that wants to deepen your technical expertise? Are you hoping to join a global company that can provide you with an exciting array of projects using cutting edge technologies? Then we should talk!
Our international client provides IT solutions and products to assist its clients with their business- and digital transformations. It is looking for talented Java Developers to join its Software Team in Essen!
- Development and implementation of software solutions for customers
- Working in an agile environment (Scrum, Kanban) to take responsibility of the fill development lifecycle
- Ensure high quality in Software Code and Architecture
- Close cooperation with Product Managers and UX Designers
- 2+ years Experience working with Java / JEE with Spring (or other modern Frameworks)
- Experience with APIs (REST, Odata)
- An advantage would be experience in an Ecommerce or SAP Environment
- Experience with Cloud Technologies
- Basic German level and a willingness to further improve your language skills
Why should you join?
You will work within a team-spirited environment that encourages innovative thinking and will give you the platform to implement your own ideas. The company's ethos is all about the individual - it prides itself on transparency and open communication, and they place a very high priority of Work-Life Balance.
If you would like to know more, get in touch on email@example.com