City of London, London
Up to £80000 per annum + + Package
etwa 1 Monat
A Java Developer is needed by a major global asset manager based in the City of London.
The responsibilities consist of integrating a large number of applications to the cloud, integrating systems and data and upgrading business processes, whilst working on various Greenfield projects. Through frequent interactions with Team Lead, Architect and Technical Lead, you will gain deep knowledge of the Investment Management business.
To be successful in this role, we are looking for individuals with a solid background in Enterprise Java Development and familiar with Service Orientated Architecture.
- Develop microservices, mailing using Java, Camel and Spring Boot
- Follow the Architect and Technical Lead and agree the design and develop the solution following development guidelines appropriate.
- Analyse business and system requirements and contribute to a solution design.
- Contribute to the management of the project by giving required input within the required timeframes.
- Provide 3rd Line Support for the day-to-day running of all Enterprise Services during office hours.
- SOA, Camel and/or microservices
- Enterprise Java
- JMS, Web Services