Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality
seit 13 Tagen
Integration Developer - Must reside in Denmark - Permanent
We are working with Coop Denmark looking for a Java Developer to join the integrations team.
At Coop Technology, you will support one of the largest and most ambitious private IT projects in Denmark. We will replace 80% of Coop's systems, software and infrastructure to create a stable, secure and future-proof technology platform. And it is profiles like yours that ensure that we can introduce leading edge technology while phasing out the old systems in a good way. Technology must create value in all corners of our business.
About the department
The department consists of 2 teams, an RPA team which develops software robots and
a microservice team which develops integrations. Both teams are working with projects across Coop and are in cooperation with other departments.
We are product-oriented and strive to have the responsibility within the respective teams, as we believe that this is where the most competent decisions can be made.
Development and implementation of integrations
As an integration developer in Coop Technology, you will develop and implement system integrations on Coop's cloud integration platform - in a DevOps organized integration team. In addition, your tasks will include:
* Help to set direction for an exciting and challenging integration team
* The daily work is managed in an agile mindset, with sprint planning, daily-scrum and retrospective
* Together with the rest of the team to implement and improve tools and processes in the department
* Collaboration with the business, IT architects , solution owners, project managers, IT operations and external suppliers
* Maintain / sustain / further develop standards
* Understand and clarify complex business requirements for integrations and generate elegant and scalable solutions
* Develop integrations into a service-oriented landscape
You are passionate about systems integration
You have your professional foundation within the topic of system integration and API management, where you have 3-5 years of experience with the development of system integrations between larger systems. At the same time, you probably have the following background:
* IT educational background as computer scientist, Engineer, Cand. IT or similar
* Experience with Spring and Spring Boot
* Programming experience with Java
* Experience with REST / SOAP
* Experience with teamwork
Nice to haves:
* Knowledge of Cloud Technologies (Kubernetes / Ranches)
* Knowledge of Docker
* Knowledge of Terraform
* Knowledge of Golang
* Knowledge of Powershell
* Knowledge of CI/CD (Azure DevOps)
Get in touch with Ella North - firstname.lastname@example.org for more details