City of London, London
£600 - £700 per annum
etwa 1 Monat
We are currently partnered with one of our leading investment management clients who are looking for talented Java developers with AWS experience and a track record of building robust web applications.
They are rapidly expanding in the UK and Europe and are looking to enter a new market for retail investors. They are currently in the early stages of building a new Personal Investments platform which will allow the average retail investor to access their funds online.
As the Java AWS Developer you'll have experience in the following:
- Java development (Java 8)
- Experience with automated testing tools such as JUnit, Cucumber
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Bamboo & Ansible
- Be knowledgeable in AWS technologies such as ECS, EKS, Lambda, S3, SQS, SNS, Kinesis, Aurora, and DynamoDB
- Solid experience developing and integrating with microservices, webapps or RESTful APIs
If this exciting project and opportunity is of interest please get in touch ASAP (see below)