seit 3 Monaten
For one of our boutique consulting clients, we are currently looking for IT Architects of all levels. This is a fantastic opportunity to build your portfolio by working on a wide variety of high-level projects across multiple industries, on topics ranging from CIO advisory, IT strategy and IT / business as well as digital transformation projects.
As an IT Architect you are technologically up to date and have, e.g., until recently worked as a developer yourself. You are aware of the typical problems of development processes, and you consider problematic technical details a challenge. However, you want to grow professionally and wish to use your experience to advise and support clients as part of a team.
You will work actively on national and international client projects in interdisciplinary teams with colleagues and/or on-site at the client's premises. Your tasks will depend on the client or project situation.
Typical tasks include the following:
- You will support clients in the operational implementation of risky and business-critical projects. Together with the client, you will develop and maintain the project and resource plan, monitor and validate the project's progress, and escalate to the project leadership if necessary
- You will conduct architecture and code reviews, make recommendations for improvement, and perform technical proofs of concept
- You will develop functional and IT concepts for the introduction or further development of business-critical core systems
- You will analyze and evaluate the software development process and tools used by the client
- You will perform load and performance tests for complex and business-critical applications of the client's within very short periods of time
You should have the following professional background and personal skills:
- A university or college degree in a mathematical-scientific field, information technology, or business management
- Experience in professional software development or IT project management
- Extensive technical expertise (current technology and programming languages, agile development methods, big data and cloud technologies)
- Expertise in project planning and controlling
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills
- Business-fluent written and spoken German and English language skills
- Distinct client- and results-orientation
- Teamworking, communication, and presentation skills
- Flexibility, ability to work under pressure, and willingness to travel
For consideration please send us your CV as well as your academic certificates and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch for an initial discussion. Feel free to call me on +49 (0)89 2109 3908 for more information.