€50000.00 - €60000.00 per annum
etwa 1 Monat
Purpose of the role:
Amazing opportunity to join a global insurance company in their new Brussels office as an IT Support Analyst! The role of the IT Support & Technical Specialist is based within the Brussels office and aligned with the Group Technology Service management function. The role addresses tasks focusing primarily on the day to day operational incidents and service requests. This role also operates as a technical contact point for 3rd party service providers and central change/release management teams.
Technology will drive business value for the Brussels Office and its customers by delivering effective and efficient IT services that embrace innovation for competitive advantage, whilst leveraging its global scope to standardise and integrate platforms and secure the highest value from strategic partnership through optimal sourcing. The Brussels Office has a distributed technology support system where primary support is provided by London Group Technology teams augmented by application support from several third party suppliers. Brussels needs a single point of technology contact who can coordinate and manage all the different technology components and suppliers to enable a seamless technology support platform for the business users.
- Responding to requests via telephone, email, portal, in person and incident logging tools you will be responsible for providing:
- Triage all technology issues and requests from users and decide most appropriate route to resolution
- Act a onsite technical liaison between the Brussels office and 3rd party service provider to ensure services are delivered in line with processes and standards
- Excellent customer service and timely resolution for assigned 1st or 2nd line incidents and requests related to the working environment
- Escalate calls and work with 3rd line support teams to ensure effective resolution
- Informed and periodic communication with customers of all levels in regard to their respective request
- Work with company's Group Technology Service Management and Brussels Operations to create new processes or manage and improve established processes where appropriate
- Coordinate changes and releases for the Brussels office, act as a technical resource for implementations
- Test solutions to ensure that both changes and new deliveries meet the business needs and expectations
- Monitor daily performance to identify server management problems using appropriate software tools.
- Acting as a resource on Group Technology projects relating to Brussels office
- To ensure effective communication between Group Technology Service Management and customers (for example; service outages, progress of incidents, requests, small changes, resourcing issues etc.)
- To continuously identify areas for improvement within Service Management, Group Technology and Brussels Office in general, and drive through implementation of improvement initiatives
- To conduct trend analysis in conjunction with the Service Management team to improve the effectiveness of the Technology Department
- To identify opportunities for automation to reduce manual effort, improve quality, reduce costs, and/or reduce time to delivery, where appropriate
- To promote new Service Management and Group Technology initiatives
- Must have experience within a customer facing IT support environment and will be required to have a sound level of technical skills (ITIL qualifications or equivalent) to support customers in a fast changing environment. Service Delivery experience
- 5 years experience working in a ITLT based service enviro.ment
- Experience in Service Lifecycle
- Broad knowledge of technology infrastructure to underpin its application development.
- Working in a Insurance or financial industry ideally