seit 12 Tagen
For one of our banking clients in central Munich we are currently searching for an experienced IT Service Provider Manager, who will be responsible for managing multiple external IT providers, as well as the local IT components.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Management of external providers and the administration of local IT components.
- Negotiation of service contracts with regards to design, negotiation, review, adaptation, & extension.
- Strategic and tactical interface between internal clients and external service providers
- Establishment and expansion of supplier management and provider reporting
- Supervision and control of suppliers
- Planning and development of internal IT
- Planning, configuration and monitoring of server and network components
- Administration of hardware and software components
- Successfully completed studies or training in computer science or a similar field
- Experience in the administration of Unix or Windows Server environments and networks
- Several years of experience in monitoring and controlling external service providers (for example in the context of IT outsourcing)
- Strong understanding of IT processes and ITIL skills
- Independent and goal-oriented working method as well as a communicative and team-able personality
- A high degree of initiative, assertiveness and resilience, as well as a distinct service awareness
- Fluency in German and English
For consideration please send your application documents to email@example.com or call 089 2109 3906 for more information.