Up to €1 per annum
seit 4 Monaten
For one of our clients in the energy / utilities industry in Munich we are currently searching for an experienced IT Service Operations Manager.
You will cooperate with the external and internal stakeholders to ensure smooth and reliable service provision of our client.
- M.Sc. (or equivalent) in Computer Science or Business Administration
- 3+ years of demonstrable experience in operation and maintenance of IT services
- Up to date knowledge of relevant IT systems and tools, and continuously keeping up with the developments in the IT industry
- Familiarity with the basic ITIL processes
- Interested in working in a complex, multi-stakeholder environment
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from internal and external stakeholders with high customer orientation
- Ability to present the company in front of the main customer groups
- Proactive and well-organised
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Main tasks & responsibilities
- Leading the operation & maintenance of the IT Services, based on the software applications and IT platforms
- Following the business requirements, aligning with operation & maintenance procedures with the corresponding required service levels
- Proactively organising the interface to the relevant service providers and service customer representatives
- Managing the change and release management processes and organising rollouts of the software applications
- Indirectly managing infrastructure and maintenance teams
- Supervising the incident and problem management procedures
For consideration please send your application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 089 2109 3906 for more information.