£500 - £550 per day
seit 8 Monaten
We are currently recruiting an IT Senior Project Manager (contractor) to join one of our leading clients in Central London. An ideal candidate will have astrong Insurance (Broker) background and more specifically a proven track record of implementing broking systems/platforms in the past.
As a Senior Project Manager your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Experience of industry IT products, broking platforms, underwriting platforms, integration standards, London market processing - Lloyd's Market
- Minimum of 5 to 10 years (dependent on the seniority of the role) in formal change & project management within an IT environment
- Good and practical knowledge of full project life cycle and associated professional standards
- Significant experience in and understanding of the challenges of Shared Services - preferably within a financial services context
- Matrix Management of On shore and Off Shore resources
- Proficient in use of MS Office, Project Management and related tools
- Commercially astute
- Good understanding of IT products and services
- ITIL Foundation
- Prince 2 Practitioner
Please get in touch with Tanya Howard ASAP via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or jobserve response. When sending across your CV please highlight relevant experience (particularly Broking systems implementations experience). If experience is suitable we will be in contact within the next 48 hours.