City of London, London
£80000 - £110000 per annum + package
mehr als 1 Jahr
IT Programme Manager:
This wealth manager has implemented a platform to support the front and middle office operations including portfolio management, trading, financial planning, and client management. Also, they have implementing a number of new digital tools and digitally enabled services to further improve the productivity of our advisers and our client service.
The programme / delivery manager needs to have exp with:
- project manage solution delivery end to end from requirements to go-live
- work with product owners, and developers to understand requirements and design solutions
- own changes to scope and manage prioritisation with practitioner groups and stakeholders
- chair steering committee meetings and all governance responsibilities
- support users through user acceptance testing and deployment of fixes
- manage roll-out of software to users and service consumers across multiple sites
This is a hands-on role for someone eager to own delivery of an ambitious and complex digital project. The successful application must have a good understand of wealth management, or with a capital markets background, with strong communication skills, and stakeholder management experience. Anyone with a background designing digitally enabled services should apply. You will benefit from working on ambitious digital projects in a dynamic work environment with highly experience colleagues.