seit 7 Monaten
For a key online client in the heart of Munich we are currently searching for an IT Product Manager / Product Owner.
Our client has developed a digital banking platform for their customers. The successful candidate will be responsibile for managing the entire product lifecycle - gathering new functionality and feature requests from high level stakeholders and the C-level, prioritising these requests, conducting feasability analysis, writing user stories for the development team and supporting with the implementation.
You will take over an interface position between the IT and business units, liaising with Software Developers, Product Managers, Quality Assurance Engineers as well as departments heads.
- 2-3+ years experience as a (technical) Product Manager/Owner, IT Consultant or IT Business Analyst
- Completed studies within a technical field
- Strong online affinity
- Highly analytical mindset
- Excellent communication skills - abililty to liaise with C-level on a daily basis
- Fluency in German and English
- Agile working environment
- Lots of freedom and responsibility from day one
- Individual personal development plan and training opportunities
- Product discounts
- Central location
- Free drinks and fruit
- Multiple annual team events
For consideration please send your application documents to Iuliia Dykun on email@example.com or call +49 89 38035112 for more information.