City of London, London
£100000.00 - £110000.00 per annum + package
mehr als 2 Jahre
IT Platform Owner
The role requires a talented individual with skills required in the following areas: asset management, client management, marketing, data management and analytics, business analysis, project management, change management, vendor management and stakeholder management.
You will be responsible for managing the strategic direction of the technology platforms leveraged across Distribution IT.
Core task requirements / responsibilities may include:
- To continue to build and grow the existing Marketing and IT partnership
- To develop a deep understanding of the current Marketing IT Platform architecture and business processes
- To anticipate and validate business needs, to outline and be accountable for the progress and strategic direction of the global suite of Marketing IT Platforms
- Own the platform vision, roadmap and growth opportunities, and provide direction to key stakeholders, operational and development teams
- Be accountable for architecture impact assessment and provide direction to implementation projects.
- Conduct functional and architecture workshops and ensure technology design and solutions are aligned with the business requirements
- Work with the broader technology team, external parties, project delivery and BAU teams to enable the adoption of the capabilities delivered.