seit 13 Tagen
July - August start
**IT DIRECTOR** **PROCUREMENT** **STRATEGY** **FINANCE** **M&A** **PERMANENT** **FINANCIAL SERVICES** **FORT WORTH - USA**
A well-established client within Financial Services is looking for an experienced IT Director to join their team in USA on a permanent basis. As part of their M&A (Mergers & Acquisition) programme, the IT Director has the responsibility for the management of IT finance budget including financial reporting, capitalization programs and working directly with the finance organization to reconcile financial activity. Additionally, this role oversees vendor management and procurement activities as related to IT, overall resource and capacity planning for the IT organization, and integration activities as related to the recent acquisition and merger.
Details of the position:
Role: IT Director
Sector: Financial Services
Salary: $150,000 - $180,000 plus benefits
Location base: Fort Worth - USA
Start date: Will consider someone with up to 4 weeks' notice max
- Strong experience as an IT Director managing large technology finance and programme delivery from an M&A perspective.
- Recently demonstrated experience and working knowledge of financial controls, program management, capitalization rules, vendor management.
- Great experience of Chief of Staff strategies and putting a PMO structure in place.
- Strong Private Equity experience in recent roles.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline (business, Finance, and Computer Science), and/or relevant coursework partnered with relevant work experience in a technical field.
If this is you, please apply ASAP or send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a short summary of where you have the relevant experience for a fast-track review. If suitable, we will be in touch within 48 hours.