etwa 2 Monate
For an exclusive assignment with one of our international Insurance clients in central Munich, we are currently searching for an In-house IT Business Analyst (m/f).
The successful candidate will elicit, develop and drive the implementation of requirements for new IT solutions and improvements to existing IT systems. He/she will enjoy significant responsibility and work on exciting topics within a fast-growing organization, together with business representatives and other IT stakeholders, inside and outside of Germany.
- Elicit, understand and develop IT requirements and produce high quality requirements documentation (such as requirements specifications, user stories, use cases and acceptance criteria) and detailed technical requirements specifications (such as data models, ER diagrams, UML models).
- Have the ability to manage end to end IT change projects .
- Be a trusted advisor for the German business unit.
- Build strong relationships with international and third party vendors.
- Communicate regularly with project team members, the IT leadership, European Business Stakeholders, and Project Sponsors to provide appropriate requirements related status updates.
- Be an independent thinker, a proactive actor, and a key contributor in supporting the project manager towards driving successful delivery of projects.
- Have a thorough understanding of Insurance business processes and be able to identify areas for IT process improvement.
- Hold requirements gathering sessions, capture meeting minutes, follow up on action items, report project status, and own project documentation.
- Work closely with the Development and Testing teams throughout the project lifecycle to ensure that the requirements are understood and development is aligned.
- Review test cases and test plans from the System Test team, negotiate testing scope and timelines and review test scripts.
- Drive UAT with the business users, which includes performing some parts of the UAT, provide test scenarios and train the business users, review defects raised.
- Manage scope creep and clearly communicate with stakeholders on feasibility and effort analysis.
- Maintain risks and issues logs and actively manage the mitigation strategies.
- Completed degree in a relevant technical subject.
- Analytically strong and IT-savvy.
- Excellent German and English written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working as a business analyst in an IT environment.
- Experience in soliciting and documenting requirements using a variety of styles and techniques.
- Experience working with distributed teams and relationship building with stakeholders.
- Experience of the full project life cycle and use of the appropriate controls at each step.
- Experience with Agile or iterative methodologies and terminology.
- Ability to combine "soft" influencing, persuasion and consultancy skills with "leadership" qualities that encourage business leaders to positively respond to questions, and requests to meet deadlines.
- Experience of insurance market in Germany would be a real advantage.
- Exposure to 3rd party integration & EDI solutions would be a very big advantage.
- Capable of working with people at all levels within and external to the business.
- Results driven, with the energy and determination to succeed in a fast paced environment where the pace of response and leadership is critical to success.
- Successful fast-growing organization with flat hierarchical structures.
- Strong support and plenty of opportunities for growth and (career) development.
- Exciting international environment and varied project-based work.
- Lunch and gym allowances.
- Occasional home office days also possible.
- Paid relocation package (if required).
For consideration send us your application documents as well as potential start date and salary expectations and we will be in touch for an initial discussion.