City of London, London
Up to £0.00 per annum
fast 2 Jahre
Integration Architect-London-Insurance - £600+ per day
The role will be to liase with a number of stakeholders within the project and will require the candidate to communicate with all levels of stakeholders, as well as the ability to lead.
To able to translate technical details to business stakeholders.
Close communication with other architects, data anaylsts and development resources in the other work-streams.
- Evaluate the various business and technical integration requirements driven by the Enterprise Architecture vision.
- Act as the median between Enterprise Architecture, Initiative Solution teams and the Programme team
- Define and maintain the roadmap of Integration
- Liaise on a regular basis with Solution Architects and Enterprise Architecture team
- Provide necessary architecture design artefacts
- Represent the Data and Integration workstream in relevant forums
- Support the Lead Integration Architect in championing the integration agenda
The company operate within in the insurance sector working on one of the largest IT change programmes in the U.K.
The ideal person will have vast experience working on projects using:
- ACORD messaging framework
- Open API Specification
- Advanced cryptographic techniques
- Awareness of technologies and trends e.g. Blockchain, NoSql and Machine Learning
- Knowledge of the Insurance Market
If you believe that you are the right candidate for this role or would like more information please do not hesitate to contact me or send over your CV.