£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
seit 8 Tagen
Analyst - Client-facing - Data - Business Change - Insurance - Process - Lloyd's Market - Lloyd's Products - e-trading - CRM
An established insurance client based in the city is looking for a Insurance Analyst to work closely with sales, operations and underwriting teams to understand client trends across their insurance products. Ideal person will come from an Lloyd's insurance market background and have experience working with large sets of data and insurance business teams.
- Analyst with strong experience working with large sets of data
- Experience within the Lloyd's insurance market with an understanding of insurance products and processes
- Able to demonstrate experience of working with sales, operations and insurance teams
- Worked with e-trading or CRM systems
- Able to work closely with client facing teams to look at current processes and give ideas for improvement
- Desirable - understanding of sales and distribution processes within insurance
Please get in touch with Zina Thandi ASAP via email or jobserve response, when sending across your CV please highlight relevant experience. If experience is suitable we will be in contact within the next 48 hours.