etwa 1 Jahr
Finance ERP System Manager (m/f/x)
For the business services team of an international client in Cologne, we are currently searching for a Manager to lead a Finance ERP system transformation project. The new system will manage all business processes ranging from project staffing, travel management to reporting & billing.
Our client has over 150 consultants working across Europe primarily focussed on procurement cost optimisation projects, however this will be a key inhouse position with no travel based it the Cologne headquarters.
- Lead the migration from an internal travel management system and seperate financial and controlling system to an all-in-one ERP system.
- Support in rollout of new ERP system
- Take responsibility for systems upgrades, new releases, as well as business unit governance
- Manage change requests from business units, and implement into system
- Conduct training workshops to introduce new employees and offices to the tool.
- Completed studies in IT, business administration, or finance/accounting
- 3+ years experience in an interface IT and business function.
- IT as well as strong digital affinity and relevant digitalisation project experience.
- Good knowledge of finance accounting processes. System / tool implementation experience, specifically ERPs systems would be hugely advantageous.
- Strong tool affinity as well as business knowledge.
- Complete English fluency and advanced German language skills.
- Competetive basic salary and bonus model.
- Support in Master, MBA / PhD studies.
- Company car from project manager level and above
- Part-time working model for consultants with children
- Company events
- iPhone for private use
If this is you, please send your CV to email@example.com highlighting your relevant experience or call Yunus Kilic for more information: +49 (0)89 38035112.