etwa 1 Monat
For the big data competence center of a global financial services client in Munich we are currently searching for multiple In-house Consultants - Advanced Business Analytics (all genders).
This is a key role in a rapidly growing area and you can expect to be in an interdisciplinary position, interfacing to multiple different business units.
- You will manage strategic analytics projects across multiple functions
- You will identify business areas that could benefit from data-centric solutions
- You will liaise with high level internal and external stakeholders
- You will conduct data analysis and develop analytics solutions
- You will perform internal training when required
- You will identify future trends in big data and analytics, based on academic research and exchange, to develop suggestions for improvements and new business opportunities
- You have a completed degree in a related field (statistics, mathematics, information technology, physics or similar). A PhD would be advantageous
- You have solid theoretical and practical understanding of modern statistical modelling and machine learning techniques
- You have relevant work experience, ideally within analytics consulting
- You have knowledge of statistical programming languages (SAS, R, Python), as well as other programming skills in SQL, VB, etc.
- You have strong communication and presentation skills in English, German would be a bonus
For consideration send your application documents to email@example.com or call Johanna Richter for more information: +49 89 2109 3902
We are looking forward to your application!