£600 - £700 per day
seit 5 Monaten
My client are looking to appoint a Project Manager in their Change and Transformation team in Edinburgh. This will be a six-month contract position, with an option to extend further.
The role is for a Project Manager in one of the key workstreams (Business Architecture and Operating model) in the implementation of a new wealth management back office platform.
- Define and manage a project plan/s to deliver the required workstream outputs
- Plan a schedule of workshops and meetings involving subject matter experts, business analysts, client facing representation and communication experts.
- Manage a programme of follow-up activities to ensure that actions assigned in workshops and meetings are completed
- Identify and monitor risks, issues, and dependencies
- Produce regular status reporting including RAG status, progress against the plan, risks and issues management and milestones achieved
- Ensure that the workstream hits milestones and produces the defined outputs
- Ensure that the workstream adheres to the governance requirements of the programme
- Financial Services background ideally with wealth management project experience
- Strong experience in leading projects including planning, risks and issues management, and status reporting
- Experience of working with stakeholders at every level across the organisation
- Experience of working with 3rd party software suppliers in a major implementation - desirable but not essential.
- Experience of working both independently and as part of a team
- Proven ability of managing resources to deliver to a plan
- Experience with one of the leading Wealth platform providers in the UK FS market
Please DO NOT apply for this position unless you have Financial Services / Wealth experience as unfortunately you will not be considered.