City of London, London
£45000 - £55000.00 per annum
seit 10 Monaten
The responsibility's will include:
Analysing and resolving complex data issues supporting Data Management.
Recognising and resolving roadblocks to maximise team impact.
Develop a strong and consistent knowledge of funds and securities assigned and obtains an end-to-end knowledge of the operational processes being supported.
Providing data domain aligned support to internal teams.
- Performing root cause analysis of data errors and provides short-term and long-term solutions for issues.
- Participating in new product implementations and other improvement projects by capturing, documenting and validating business requirements,
- Recommend changes that will enhance work flows and procedures. Integrates new or existing technologies into work flows and communicates updates to all team members, analysing impact, preparing environment for change.
- IBOR and ABOR Experiance
- Three years relevant work experience.
- Excellent analytical capabilities, research, problem solving, and time management skills