£100000.00 - £120000.00 per annum + benefits
seit 10 Monaten
Solution Architect - Hybris Commerce Cloud (CX)
Our client is one of the fastest growing, innovative SAP consultancies in Europe. They sell digital business transformation to large and mid-sized companies across Europe - based on SAP technology.
With a strong focus on Retail, Trade and Consumer Product industries, they have managed to gain a leading position in more countries offering everything required for a business transformation - from Business Strategy, Processes, Application and Technology. And from a process perspective covering end-to-end from Finance, Logistics, Supply Chain, Sales and Customer Experience and Marketing.
They are the innovative alternative to large, global, corporate consultancies. the customer and the project are the centre of everything. With this approach, a strong double-digit growth has rapidly made the company a key player in the Danish market, and already active in 2 major projects in Oslo and on the way in Sweden. They are leading significant projects at major clients in these markets such as: Coop Denmark, Arla Foods, Salling Group, EnergiNet, Velux, Lego, Carlsberg, Ecco, SaniStål, Elkjøp/Elgiganten, Coop Norway, Electrolux and others.
Here, great results are created by great people who are allowed a remarkable degree of individual freedom in the project teams - at the same time leveraging the company's intellectual property and assets in terms of Rapid Transformation® method, process catalogues and digital user stories/epics that bring added value and speed to customer projects.
Who are we looking for?
- We are looking for an experienced SAP Hybris Solution Architect to lead our client's B2C Commerce solution architecture in the FMCG / Consumer products and Retail sector.
- Fluent in German and business English
- Proven experience delivering SAP Hybris Solution Architecture
- 4+ years SAP Hybris experience
- 3+ years software development experience - Java EE, Spring, TDD SOA, HTML, CSS, JS
- SAP C/4HANA / SAP C4C experience is advantageous
- SAP Marketing Cloud·SAP Sales Cloud·SAP Service Cloud
- Proven experience in solution architecture
- Integration experience within SAP Customer engagement & Commerce solutions and other SAP products or technologies
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and convert into new solutions
- Solid technical understanding at application level
- Passionate commitment to advancing all aspects of the digital retail transformation throughout the value chain and beyond pure e‑commerce
- Process-oriented approach to work
- Outstanding analytical skills and moderating skills
What will they do?
- Dortmund based but willing to travel up to 4 days/week when necessary
- Solutioning and design of ecommerce platform based on Hybris B2C accelerator and multi-country rollout approach.
- Work closely with the customer to understand requirements and convert it into solution/technical design.
- Manage risks and communication from a technology and solutions standpoint.
- Analysing, designing, and creating specifications for e-commerce projects for major corporate clients in northern Europe
- Customizing the solution in line with the client's specific organizational and work processes
- Optimizing organizational and business processes for e-commerce
- Holding workshops & presentations at clients' premises
- Developing robust specification documents and models
What we offer
We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the market. We provide our clients with consulting on topics ranging from digital marketing and customer management to e-commerce, mobile business, and analytics right through to ERP. And we implement cutting-edge technologies for these tasks in the SAP, SAP Hybris, and Adobe space.
We offer excellent development opportunities in an international environment, plus a competitive remuneration package. We're looking for someone who can tackle and actively shape challenging tasks, someone with personal initiative and a client-oriented mindset. Does that sound like you? Then we'd like to hear from you. We look forward to receiving your application.