etwa 2 Monate
HEAD OF IT TRANSFORMATION - Telco
For a large transformation program with one of our telco clients in Munich we are currently searching for a highly experienced Senior Transformation Programme Manager. The aim of this transformation programme is to improve the interaction between our client and their customers, speeding up response time to market changes as well as customer needs, improving customer experience across all contact channels.
Our client is currently going through a massive digital transformation, which includes a Cloud transformation, transformation of their core BSS systems, omnichannel solutions, redesign of their architectural landscape, and more.
- Conception, planning and execution of end-to-end transformation programmes within the CIO area
- Disciplinary management of a highly senior team
- Steer and orchestrate the cross-divisional implementation of transformational measures to achieve the strategic KPI goals
- Strengthen programme management mindset within the team
- Monitor the progress of each transformation initiative, notably identifying and resolving dependencies between initiatives, as well as issues and risks in each initiative
- Continuous identification and coordination of the necessary changes regarding processes, organization, technology and working methods
- Company-wide evangelization of the strategic transformation initiative at top management level and within the CIO area
- Successful track record of delvering large IT and business transformations programmes within the telecommunications industry (€50-100 million )
- Experience within a matrix organisation would be a bonus
- Strong stakeholder management experience across the business (IT, finance, business, infrastructure, etc.)
- A successfully completed degree; a Programme Management certification would be advantageous
- Fluent English skills (other European languages would be a bonus)
For consideration please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 089 3803 4613 for more information. We look forward to your application!