mehr als 1 Jahr
For one of our clients in the E-Commerce sector we are looking for a Head of E-Commerce (m/w/d) in Munich.
You will collaborate with various functions within the organisation and manage teams in all aspects of the website and the digital online marketing channels. This includes trading, reporting, planning and implementing of e-commerce related projects.
- Managing of the Digital Marketing teams including the teams who is responsible for the webshop
- You will be the lead for various projects including evaluating, prioritising, developing and implementing new businesses
- You are responsible for the e-commerce platform including developing the annual revenue and budget planning
- Responsible for generating and implementing marketing initiatives to increase e-commerce sales
- Design new sales strategies for the e-commerce platform to increase profitability
- Develop and manage digital marketing channels including tracking and reporting in order to oversee the performance
- Experience within the e-commerce sector either B2C or B2B
- Experience in leading technical, digital marketing and strategic development
- Identify new e-commerce business areas and knowledge about the latest trends within this sector
- Advanced analytics knowledge and understanding of marketing AdTech as well as various digital marketing channels
- Management and leadership experience
- English and German are required
- You should be familiar with managing budget and external partners (e.g. Agencies)
- Affinity for fashion, luxury and retail
In case of interest please send your CV at email@example.com.