£800 - £1000 per day
seit 5 Monaten
Head of BI/Data - Insurance - London Market
- Experience in Leading/Managing multiple work streams compromised of core BI/data i.e. modelling, analysis, development, etc.
- Ability to drive the implementation of new methods of IT based changed to support the TOM supporting modernisation and innovation.
- Ability to "roll-up" your sleeves and supporting the internal departments to support overall project delivery i.e. strong previous hands on technical background with a blend of business intelligence and data.
- Driving relationships internally with core management (influence an environment which is somewhat resistant to change) "legacy book of business".
- Proven background in delivery complex portfolio's of work i.e. system migration, application integration, finance remodelling, etc.
- Ability to showcase strong stakeholder/vendor management.
- Insurance is a HUGE bonus (Lloyd's Market ideally) to support some of the bespoke change activities specific to the industry i.e. CTM, FCP, etc.