City of London, London
£900.00 - £12000 per annum
fast 2 Jahre
MUST HAVE A PEDIGREE IN OBTAINING HEAD OF ARCHITECTURE/CHIEF ARCHITECT ROLES (MORE ADVISORY/STRATEGY) WITHIN COMPLEX ENVIORONMENTS.
- Defining strategy, budget management, organisational planning, leadership.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- TOGAF 9.1 Certified
- Demonstrable track record of operating at an Enterprise Architecture level
- Background in Technology and Application Architecture
- Leadership skills, including influencing, strategic thinking, decision making and motivation
- Highly developed consulting skills, including facilitation, structuring complex arguments, solving complex problems and analytical skills
- Strong stakeholder management at all levels
- Working within and maturing governance frameworks both Organisational and Architectural
- Building, creating and owning Technology and Application roadmaps