City of London, London
£90000.00 - £100000.00 per annum
fast 2 Jahre
Role: Data Manager
Function: Front office
A leading asset manager based in the City is establishing a new data function. This role will report into the Chief Data Officer and will have scope to establish and grow a new data focused around the front office.
You will need:
- Extensive experience in working as a Data Manager, Data Lead or Head of Data for another asset manager.
- Strong knowledge of investment data and data sets.
- Strong knowledge of various asset classes - Fixed Income, Equities, FX etc.
- People management experience.
- Experience working on IBOR projects.
- Understanding of buy-side investment and data management systems ie. Charles River, Markit EDM, PACE, GoldenSource, Aladdin, BloombergAIM