City of London, London
£450.00 - £500.00 per day
seit 5 Monaten
Working alongside a large insurance client to bring in a front end developer with extensive experience in React.JS.
As a frontend developer you will be responsible for building complex applications that utilise data from multiple sources.
These applications will be developed in React.js and will run on desktop as well as mobile devices.
You will take high-level user stories and build out a user experience with input from the rest of the team who will be building the server-side APIs.
- Ecmascript 6 and TypeScript
- Bundling and minification
- Data structure libraries (e.g. Immutable.js)
- Popular React.js workflow; redux and/or flux
- RESTful APIs
- 5+ years of software development experience having a focus on front-end development with knowledge of back-end development.
- 2+ years experience in React.js and the various libraries, workflow approaches, and build pipelines necessary to deliver a production grade front-end.
- Experience with deploying an application into a Cloud environment, preferably Azure is essential.