City of London, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits Package
seit 6 Monaten
My client is in the midst of reinventing itself as a socially-led, digitally-driven company. They are looking for someone with a passion for their mission of exploration for growth, and the experience to create and curate a global society of explorers.
They live by four key values - Adventure (be curious and brave), Growth (be progressive and diverse), Connection (be empathetic and engaging), and Authenticity (be real and raw). These will be your lodestones, and if these values do not set your blood racing and scream out who you are this is not the job for you.
As eCommerce Data Analyst, you will lead the effort to bring their mission to life across all social channels, build participatory connections with like-minded explorers. You will be responsible for working with the Chief Product Officer to define and execute a global social strategy, lead content creation and daily interaction across their global social channels, identify and forge connections with key opinion leaders across the globe, establish the platforms, themes and parameters for markets to activate the global message into local communities and language, and measure success via a growing network of engaged participants.
Their global social channels set the brand vision, voice, and visual realization through their content and their connections, and this will be your primary focus. A secondary focus is to provide the necessary direction and platforms to local social leaders to activate and amplify that brand in their markets in a consistent and coordinated manner; they are responsible to their consumers not the center, but their online and offline activities are critical for global society and success.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with key leads across the global eCommerce team and wider business to understand reporting requirements.
- Develop and maintain a reporting output to service key teams and drive a clear and timely understanding of ecommerce performance across the global business and local markets
- Ownership of the analytics and marketing tracking implementation, including development of new tags to meet business requirements and maintenance of existing tags to ensure data accuracy
- Utilising data warehouse capability to provide analysis at a customer level. Outlining key pain points, developing segmentation and detailing how to improve end to end customer experience
- Management of key third party suppliers and vendors in relation to the role.
- Analysis of customer journey and behaviour across site, CRM, performance marketing, affiliate relationships
- Monitoring key customer experience improvements (features/ functionalities) launched on the website.
- Evaluate the performance of new functions and features
- Provide analytics to define the business requirements needed for new features and functionalities and redesigns of the website
- A/B testing: Development of an on-site optimisation and personalisation roadmap & to provide the team with analysis and insights for website optimisation (conversion and AOV)
- Insight and analysis of Digital Marketing and performance campaigns
- Provide data analysis to articulate opportunities for future growth across all channels
- Developing reports, presentations and dashboards from the data (Voice of the customer, performance reporting)
- Support the team in translating analytics into opportunities to optimise budget, drive more traffic, improve conversion rates and repeat purchase
Experience & Competencies Required:
- Strong demonstrable experience in using web analytics platforms and software packages including Google Analytics, Google Optimize, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio
- Experience of analytics and reporting best practices, including experience with visualisation tools such as Tableau.
- Thorough understanding of online analytics metrics, segmentation, marketing attribution
- Demonstrable/established experience in working within web analytics and optimisation
- Experience of working in an eCommerce environment, comfortable working closely with Digital Marketing, Product and wider eCommerce teams.
- Practical knowledge of how to utilise a data warehouse capability to deliver business value. Knowledge of. Emerging trends and practices in customer intelligence and data warehouses
- Experience working in a Data Analyst, Digital Analyst or Insight analyst position within ecommerce for a Retail
- Logical and creative thinker; comfortable with ambiguity and solving complex business problems and generating insights
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Proactive, can do attitude with an inquisitive mind and approach, keen to explore, research and investigate data and findings
- Interest in Ecommerce and online consumer insight and marketing within Beauty