Brighton, East Sussex
£400.00 - £475.00 per day
seit 5 Monaten
Business Analyst - Process - Dynamics NAV - Dynamics 365 Business Central - Business Process Mapping - Process Improvement - PHP - Migration - Visio
An Immediate opportunity has arisen for a Business Analyst to join a global wholesale gift supplier as part of their IT Transformation Programme.
This role is to support with the upgrade of Navision 2017 to Business Central from a Business Process perspective.
The ideal candidate will be business facing and process driven and have strong experience working with Navision particularly the newer versions.
Experience / Requirements
- Experience of working on Navision is essential, preferably Business Central
- Lead business process definition, re-engineering, improvement and gap analysis of current/to-be processes.
- Design process using step by step Visio chart
- Ability to remove duplications in process from current PHP based ERP and set up steps on the enhanced version of Navision to ensure steps work seamlessly
- Work closely with 3rd party vendors during migration and implementation of new Business Central
- Deliver high quality status reporting for senior management
- Identify areas of process improvement (efficiency and effectiveness) and recommending solutions that detail pros, cons and risks
Please get in touch with Awais Ashraf ASAP via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or jobserve response, when sending across your CV please highlight relevant experience. If experience is suitable we will be in contact within the next 48 hours.