City of London, London
£600.00 - £680.00 per day
seit 8 Monaten
Project Manager - Delivery Manager - Digital - Systems - Agile - DevOps - Insurance - Contract
An established insurance company is looking for a Digital Project Manager to support 2 key projects. One project is focused on migration from manual platforms to a new pricing platform. The second is creating a brand new online pricing & quoting portal. They are leading from the technology front and you will get the opportunity to work on some exciting and novel initiatives in the insurance market.
- Strong Project Management experience working on Digital projects ideally within the insurance sector
- Previous experience working as a software engineer and worked closely with development teams as a PM
- Experience working in Agile and DevOps project environments
- Supplier Management experience
- Strong stakeholder engagement experience - able to establish relationships with key stakeholders quickly and demonstrate the ability to manage these relationships effectively to get key projects delivered.
This is an exciting opportunity to be working directly for a Senior IT Manager, being second in command in the digital team and driving delivery of some exciting new projects.
How to Apply:
If this is you, please apply as soon as possible or send your latest CV to email@example.com highlighting relevant experience to this position for a fast track review. If suitable, you will receive a call within 48 hours to discuss further.