City of London, London
£80000 - £90000 per annum + + excellent benefits package
seit 5 Monaten
Project Manager - Delivery Manager - Digital - Product Development - SDLC - Agile - DevOps - Business Change - Insurance
An established insurance company is looking for a Digital Project Manager to join their newly established digital product team responsible for the build, support, and continuous improvement of their next-generation pricing platform and unique product portfolio. They are leading from the technology front and you will get the opportunity to work play a critical role in shaping the future of their digital lead proposition.
- Extensive experience delivering large, complex digital product development projects using both agile and waterfall methodologies ideally within Insurance
- Balanced experience delivering both business and IT projects
- Experienced in planning and managing multi-year technology and product roadmap plans
- Substantial experience of leading DevOps project teams utilising SCRUM
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models and introducing continuous improvement development activities
- Experience overseeing multi-function project teams with at least 10 team members including Developers, Business Analysts, and QA Personnel
- Highly adept at managing third-party vendors; with contract/SoW preparation and negotiation as well as daily project delivery initiatives
- Can demonstrate good Stakeholder Management skills at all levels of seniority within the business.
This is an exciting opportunity to be working directly for a Senior IT Manager, being second in command in the digital team and taking ownership and leading teams through end to end delivery of new and innovative product development. There is an excellent benefits package and a platform for growth and development.
How to Apply:
If this is you, please apply as soon as possible or send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org highlighting relevant experience to this position for a fast track review. If suitable, you will receive a call within 48 hours to discuss further.