Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
seit 2 Monaten
For an international financial services client in Frankfurt we are currently looking for a Digital Process Manager.
Due to the large number of ongoing transformation and migration projects, they are looking for a Digital Process Manager who will analyse their existing landscape an aim to create standardised processes for current as well as future transformation initiatives.
Take over a centralised „process owner" role, assessing and analysing the existing landscape, identifying interfaces between business units and ultimately create standardised process roadmaps across the organisation.
- A successfully completed degree in Computer Science or Business Administration
- Multiple years of professional experience within a similar position (Process Manager / Process Owner / Project Manager), ideally within the financial services / asset management sector.
- Deep knowledge of Process Optimisation/ Standardisation/ Harmonisation
- Outstanding communication and stakeholder management skills
- Agile mindset and the ability to work autonomously
- Business fluent English knowledge, German knowledge would be a huge plus
- Attractive salary, bonuses & a company pension scheme
- Remote working opportunities and a good work life balance
- Central location with good connection
- Flat hierarchies
Are you interested in this offer? To apply please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +49 (0) 89 3803 4779 for more information.