£45000 - £50000 per annum
mehr als 1 Jahr
Our client is a market leading provider of household utility technology with a reputation for providing first class products and service to customers. Our reputation has been endorsed by customers, industry awards and independent media reviews.
The Digital Marketing Manager oversees the digital marketing strategy for the company. As the Digital Marketing Manager. develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. Central goal is to help grow our brand's influence while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness including engaging with the public through social media ensuring visitor flow to digital sites.
Duties of the Digital Marketing Manager
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies to support the annual budget and 3-year plans of the business.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Evaluate emerging technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
Day to Day
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company and maintaining a presence across all digital channels.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs). Track conversion rates and make improvements to the website.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to budget and on time raising brand awareness by working with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as programmers) and vendors.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- Managing the redesign of the company website.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
Background of the Digital Marketing Manager:
- Strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Natural hands-on leader with an ability to inspire performance and lead by example.
Skills of the Digital Marketing Manager:
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, PPC, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices and website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Must be an approachable individual with good people skills that earn the trust of colleagues and senior management.
- Understanding of the legal side of the job through legislative and regulatory framework in this area
Attitudes of the Digital Marketing Manager:
- Curious, energetic, engaging and positive approach.
- Works at pace used to making decisions and producing results in a fast-moving environment, achieving tight deadlines
- Takes feedback but equally demonstrates strong and credible point of view
- Inspiring and energetic approach, a 'can do, boundary-pusher', able to encourage and motivate those around them