City of London, London
£525 - £600 per day
etwa 2 Monate
My client a Wealth Manager have a brand new opportunity for a Business analyst to join their London team. This will be an initial six month contract.
The following requirements are crucial to this role:
- Experience of investment-related client facing digital platforms is highly desirable, particularly in the wealth sector
- Understanding of some or all aspects of digital marketing tools across email, social and web including campaign management, SEO / PPC and content management
- Experience of developing new operating models and structures, particularly establishing digital as a discipline within traditional bricks and mortar institutions
You will work closely with the various business departments, to examine existing business models / flows of data, they will discuss their findings with management / client and then assist in the design of improved Operational and IT solutions.
You will be required to effectively draw out business requirements from SMEs and communicate back to the various stakeholders, managing Senior Business stakeholder expectations.
- Liaise with all stakeholders
- Be able to produce as required project feasibility / gap analysis reports
- Translate requirements into User Stories / Use Cases, BRD and FSD
- Identify options for potential solutions & assess them for business and to some degree technical suitability
- Create logical & innovative solutions to complex problems
- Present proposals to stakeholders
- To work within an agile delivery methodology
- Ensure project deadlines & schedules are enforced/met and escalate any issues
- Communicate & apply project standards
- Assist in the drawing up of testing schedules associated with project deliverables, ensuring User Stories/BRD/FSD fully support testing
- Assist in the creation of new/altered procedures and training materials
- Develop customer relationships and continually seek opportunities to increase satisfaction and manage expectations effectively
- Creation and management of change requests
- Provide update reports where appropriate to project managers showing progress against milestones, status, resource requirements, issues, risks & dependencies
At least 3 years' experience working as a Business Analyst within the Wealth Management / Finance Sector, with a proven track record in delivering a variety of projects / solutions to both front and back office departments.
The following experience is highly desirable:
- Delivering CRM solutions
- Delivering FCA Suitability solutions
- Working with an Agile delivery methodology
- Producing User Stories / Use Cases