Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality
50000kr - 65000kr per month
mehr als 1 Jahr
This role will support one of the largest and most ambitious private technology projects in Denmark. Helping replace 80% of systems, software and infrastructure to create a stable, secure and future-proof technology platform. And it's profiles like you who make sure that they can introduce leading edge technology while we are phasing out the old systems in a good way. Technology must create value in every corner of our business.
Our client are seeking a Devops that wants to help build a new team to set the direction for Integration development. They work with opensource technologies, integration solutions are complex and extend across many different system's. They work with Springboot in a docker/kubernetes/Rancher cloud environment that runs on-premise. You will aid in introducing new competencies and inspiration for the team, and as the experienced developer you are, you see the opportunity to put your image on the solutions as something highly motivating.
Development and implementation
As DevOps you will develo pand implement system integrations on the cloud Integration Platform - in a devops organized integration team. In addition, your tasks will include:
- Help to mark an exciting and challenging integration team under construction
- Together with the rest of the team to implement and improve the tools and processes in the department
- Collaborate with the business, IT Architects, solution owners, project managers, IT operations and external suppliers
- Maintain/maintain/further develop standards
- Further develop the 3 products:
- ' Full Lifecycle Development Environment '
- ' On-premise cloud '
You're passionate about Devops
You have your professional foundation within Devops and monitoring, where you have 3-5 years of experience in developing and maintaining infrastructure in medium-size enterprise systems.At The Same time, you probably have the following background:
- IT educational background such as computerization, engineer, Cand. IT or similar
- Experience with Cloud Technologies (ex. kubernetes/Rancher)
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with ELK
- Experience with CI/CD (LIKE GIT-Flow AND VSTS)
- Knowledge of Spring and spring Boot
- Knowledge of programming with Java
- Knowledge of XML, ETL, REST/SOAP
- Experience with team work