City of London, London
£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
seit 4 Monaten
DevOps Engineer - CI/CD - Kubernetes - Azure - Infrastructure As Code - SQL - Agile
A leading technology-driven insurance client based in the city is looking for a DevOps Engineer to drive their technology strategy forward. Ideal person will be a thought leader in DevOps and Cloud and will have wide-ranging experience, including infrastructure centric aspects of Cloud Architecture and Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) through to optimising the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) using techniques such as Lean and BDD.
- Experience working in cloud-based environments, particularly in Azure being able to work closely with the team to design and evolve the cloud infrastructure as well as driving automation in Azure.
- Able to support development teams on new processes, approaches and technologies (for example CI/CD best practices, BDD frameworks etc)
- Able to participate in planning efforts with stakeholders and IT department
- Able to define and enforce security guidelines for engineering work
- Must have excellent understanding of SDLC best practises
- Experience of Infrastructure as Code / Desired State Configuration (Terraform, Ansible, etc)
- Have good understanding of SQL database concepts and management
- Have experience with containers (Kubernetes) / service mesh / orchestration
- Must have excellent understanding of DevOps-centric concepts
- Have good general infrastructure knowledge, including networking basics
In return you will work for a company who is passionate about technology with a culture that is fast paced but supportive and fun. Learning is encouraged across the business with opportunities to grow and develop in your career.
Please get in touch with Meera Joshi ASAP via email (email@example.com) or jobserve response, when sending across your CV please highlight relevant experience. If experience is suitable we will be in contact within the next 48 hours.