Up to £45000.00 per annum
seit 4 Monaten
The Technology and Team.
We work to ensure we have the right tools to do our jobs and the right support and training to be at our most effective. We are investing heavily in automation technology to revolutionise our product capability and the way we deliver quality software. We work with a wide range of technologies offering both cloud and on-premise solutions and have recently transitioned all of our pre-production activity into Azure. This allows us to fully explore next steps in API and containerisation tech. Continuous Improvement and Innovation is at the heart of how we work and is fundamental to our success.
We are looking for a highly-motivated Software Developer to work for our core development team based in Bristol. We are a medium sized software development house sitting within a fast moving and dynamic financial services company.
We have a range of exciting new projects, working with both high profile blue chip companies as well as with internal clients. You will be joining an agile development team that develops a web based Employee Benefits Management System called BenPal. BenPal is developed using Microsoft and other complementary technologies.
What will we offer you
- We understand that life is for living and therefore offer flexible working to work around your needs and lifestyle
- We offer a competitive salary as well as highly competitive benefits
- A centrally located office less than a 5 minute walk from Bristol Temple Meads train station
- An open, friendly and fun environment to work in; casual dress code, regular social events
- We work in an agile environment based on SCRUM
- We will help you develop with regular one to one meetings with your line manager to assess your career objectives with possibilities of internal growth
What you will bring to the role
- Collaborate with the team to understand requirements
- Work with the team to develop a solution
- The ability to develop and implement solution designs
Required technical skills and experience
- Possess knowledge and experience in designing/developing complex software solutions
- Experience of using multiple software development methodologies
- Ability to work in teams across multiple projects and multiple geographies
- ASP.NET particularly MVC
- SQL Server
- Responsive Web Design framework e.g. Bootstrap
- MS Test or similar unit test frameworks
- Castle Windsor or other IoC framework
- NHibernate or other ORM framework