£60000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + Benefits
fast 2 Jahre
ASAP - Will Wait Notice
C#/.Net Developer - Insurance/Financial Services experience NOT REQUIRED
We are exclusively working with one of the most innovative, unique Insurance companies in the City require a talented C#/.Net Developer to join their tech-driven Innovation Team.
The C#/.Net Developer will be a pivital figure in delivering new products to their customers and you'll have a passion for new technologies and embracing an evolving embedded culture.
As the C#/.Net Developer your key responsibilities will be:
- Develop the architecture, tools, procedures and methods employed in the application environment in line with technical advances and business requirements.
- Ensure that developments are carried out in accordance with established Company I.T. procedures and standards. Participate in the establishment of development procedures and standards.
- Take responsibility for the support and maintenance of existing applications and systems as assigned.
- Participate in the process of selecting the solution most appropriate to the stated business requirements.
- Provide work estimates and ensure actual effort falls within +/- 20%. Complete weekly timesheets accurately and timely including updated remaining work units.
- Perform assigned responsibilities as delegated by more senior members of the department.
- Provide cover as required for other developers.
- Provide supervisory and training assistance for more junior members of the team, as appropriate.
The C#/.Net Developer should have technical knowledge in most of the following:
- C# 6 and above
- NET Framework 4 and above
- NET Core (ASP.NET Core) 2 and above
- ASP.NET MVC 5 (Razor Views) and above
- SQL Server 2014 and above,
- Unit Testing & TDD,
- Azure DevOps, CI, CD & Release Management
If this excellent unique opportunity is for you please contact Joe AT Venquis